We will be opening Wednesday, June 3rd. We are strictly enforcing the guidelines outlined by the Governor to keep our employees, community and customers safe. A few things you can do to help us:
- Masks are a must, for employees & guests when they are not in their seats.
- Please do not come in if you have been traveling out of state from a state not currently approved by the Governor, have had any contact with anyone tested positive of COVID without a 14-day self quarantine or have had a negative test result. We are screening everyone that comes in.
- New Hours: Monday - Sunday 11:30am - 9pm
- Offering Call Ahead Seating. Name, Phone Number etc will be needed to confirm your call ahead. This will aid in guest flow & contact tracing if needed
- Reduced number of tables. All at least 6 feet apart
- Groups are limited to 8 guests per table unless space is rented for a private event.
- We will have single use menus that are accessible through scanning QR codes for you to view the menu electronically
- Kids must remain seated at all times. Single use crayons are available.
- We have a lot of indoor space available with tables 6 feet apart, great filtered ventilation and lots of outdoor dinning available under cover so still available when it rains.
- We will continue to do Online Ordering and Zero Contact Curbside Pickup
- We will continue delivery through 2DineIn and CarHop - servicing Biddeford, Saco, Sanford, Old Orchartad Beach, Alfred, Arundel, Dayton, Lyman & Scarborough!
We understand that these are difficult times and deciding whether to go to a restaurant is easy for some and increasingly difficult for others. We are taking this very seriously and welcome you to reach out to us in the restaurant, by phone or email. We care and appreciate your unwavering support.